Oolong is a kind of traditional Chinese tea (Camellia sinensis) produced through a unique process including withering under the strong sun and oxidation before curling and twisting.Most oolong teas, especially those of fine quality, involve unique tea plant cultivars that are exclusively used for particular varieties.
The name oolong tea came into the English language from the Chinese name, meaning “black dragon”.
Oolong tea is semi-fermented green tea with a special and unique process which gives it the properties of green tea and red tea.
Here is a summary of the Oolong Tea benefits:
– Reduce heart problems.
– Helps digestive processes.
– Provides vitamins and minerals.
– Help the general welfare.
– Antioxidant: has rejuvenating properties.
– It helps regulate cholesterol.
– Promotes proper functioning of the lungs.
– Is hypoglycemic (lowers blood sugar).
– Lowers blood pressure.
– Calm your thirst.
– Reduce the effects of alcohol consumption.
– Promotes healthy teeth.